Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More Pumpkins and a Ninja...

Those pumpkins have been calling to us since we got them last weekend... and so it was finally time to carve them!  Alex and I "designed" our faces (you can see Alex here planning his out on the giant sheets of paper!) and then Joe carved them up for us!




They turned out great!!  Mine is on the left and Alex's is on the right!


The pumkins were ready just in time to put on the doorstep to welcome trick or treaters tonight!  Alex got into his costume (Kai the Red Ninja from Ninjago!) and was ready to go out into our neighborhood for some treats of his own!  


Before we left, though, we welcomed out first trick or treat-er (although I think he must of gotten a trick of some sort, because his mom said he was too young for treats!!)  We had the cutest ninja and owl in town at our house!
 



Before long, Alex and I were on our way to collect treats, while Joe stayed home to pass out the treats!  The weather was so nice that Alex I were out trick or treating for almost an hour.  Alex got a pail-full of candy, which he was thrilled about, and had fun helping Daddy pass out the candy when we got home!  We had over 75 kids come to the door, which is a huge increase from the 7 we had at our old house last year!  All in all a super fun Halloween!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment