I can't believe it's already the end of August... I have to say, though, we've done a lot this summer, so I can't complain!
Alex has been eating his snacks at his little table... for those of you who've been to our house, you know this is the closest thing we have to a dining room table.
For our anniversary, I got Joe tickets to the Brad Paisley concert at the State Fair. We had a lot of fun together and enjoyed being at the Fair!
I had the chance to get together with some friends from college for a baby shower. I'm so thankful that we've stayed close... these girls are amazing and I've learned a lot from them. :)
We have a few more fun things planned before summer is out, so stay tuned!
I have to share a hilarious story about Alex. Last night, we were getting out of the car and Alex was holding my hand, helping me up the ramp and I said "Thanks, Alex, you really helped mommy a lot." Alex says, "Helping mommy a latte" and then laughes. And then, of course, we laughed a latte too. How's that for passing "stupid Holly humor" on to the next generation, Steph? :)
Haha! I'm glad you brought up 'stupid Holly humor' and it's fun that Alex is picking up on it too! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it... that's hilarious. Just always remember, the "stupid" in stupid Holly humor always refers to the "humor" and not Holly :)
ReplyDeleteHey Holly! It's great to see Fair Pics! I was so sad to miss the State Fair this year. We have been faithful attendees every year. Glad you guys got there for the concert! :-)
ReplyDelete